Website Columbia Valley Freight
The Class 5 local Truck Driver will be responsible for delivering freight throughout the Columbia Valley on a daily basis. Start times will vary, depending on the run and the day. Deliveries can be direct to store or residential customers. Must do proper pre-trip and post-trip.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- A mixture of highway and town driving- Ensuring accuracy of all deliveries.
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspections
- Correctly loading and unloading 53ft trailers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate the delivery truck in a safe manner at all times, obeying all rules of the DOT
- Adjusting weight and excels
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- Working on ELD and work flow
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Excellent customer service skills, with a professional, outgoing and friendly personality
- Previous experience with commercial delivery driving
- Valid Class 5 driver’s licenseAbility to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, punctual and available to work when required.
- Availability after hours and weekends when needed
- Compensation based on experience and qualifications
- 40-50 hours weekly
- In-house training and certification
- Group benefits plan
- Email a copy of your Resume, Cover Letter, and WHY you would be a good fit to our growing team!
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.