Website Coys Par 3 Ltd
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Golf Superintendent. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and communication skills with the ground crews, and be responsible for and involved in every aspect of the golf course operations, conditioning, and maintenance.
· Planning, scheduling, and execution of day-to-day operations.
· Build upon the team work environment and culture.
· Ensure safe working practices.
· Maintaining all course equipment and repairs/service as required.
· Maintaining the watering system and repairs as required.
· Managing course staff (typically 3-4 people), and training of new staff.
· Planning and execution of course improvement projects.
· Pesticide applications and record keeping.
· This is a 9-month seasonal position (March through November) and entails a week of 5 days on and 2 days off. A standard work week will be 40 hours with occasional extra when necessary. (Weather and projects will dictate)
· Leadership experience, a positive attitude, and strong communication skills.
· Graduate of a recognized turf program an asset but not mandatory.
· Minimum 1 year experience in the golf course industry.
· Possess or are willing to obtain BC pesticide application licence (expense covered by club).
· Passionate and motivated to develop the necessary skills to succeed in the turf industry.
· Valid Drivers licence.
Compensation and Benefits:-
· Competitive wage depending on qualifications and experience.
· Potential housing assistance negotiable.
· BCGSA membership dues and continuing education opportunities.
· Golf Privileges.
· Discounts on food and golf shop merchandise.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , or call James Power at (250) 981-2762
Website – visit www.coyspar3.com to learn more about our facility.
To apply for this job email your details to James@coyspar3.com.