Website North Star Hardware and Building Supplies Ltd. (RONA)
North Star Hardware is a proud RONA dealer and has been serving the Columbia Valley in various capacities since the early 70’s. We are family owned and operated offering qualify products with helpful advice and outstanding friendly service.
We have been a family owned and operated business in this community for the last 45+ years. We could not operate without our amazing staff, excellent management, exceptional customers, and a community that we are proud to call home. Our management team is focused on the basics of exceptional customer service, outstanding products at fair prices, and a commitment to our local community and economy.
We are seeking a full-time Shipping and Receiving within our Invermere store.
This position is responsible for shipping and receiving all outbound and in-bound product into the facility, as well as data entry.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Floor manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Manage and track all incoming and outgoing shipments;
· Pull stock from tiered shelving to prepare for shipping, including sorting, counting pieces, protecting and securing package content, etc.;
· Prepare waybills and contact couriers services for pick-up;
· Assembly of light hardware components for shipment;
· Deliver or route materials within the office using work devices such as a dolly or wagon;
· Use of work devices such as a tape machine, hand tools and occasionally power tools;
· Order, stock and inventory products as required;
· Ensure that orders and invoices match
· Other duties as assigned.
The position offers a competitive employment package and compensation commensurate with experience in a friendly and collaborative work environment.
Kindly forward your resume and with cover letter via email
North Star Hardware welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information, check us out online at www.northstarhardware.ca/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.