Website North Star Hardware (RONA)
North Star Hardware is a proud RONA dealer and has been serving the Columbia Valley in various capacities since the early 70’s. We are family owned and operated offering qualify products with helpful advice and outstanding friendly service.
We have been a family owned and operated business in this community for the last 45+ years. We could not operate without our amazing staff, excellent management, exceptional customers, and a community that we are proud to call home. Our management team is focused on the basics of exceptional customer service, outstanding products at fair prices, and a commitment to our local community and economy.
We are seeking a full-time Contractor Sales Associate within our Invermere office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving issues related to contractor sales and maintaining a strong level of knowledge and understanding of the needs of the business (short and long-term objectives and goals) in order to align solutions to meeting these needs. The Associate will also provide support for order fulfillment for contractors, review, adjust and approve orders for fulfillment as well as assist in developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to increase sales.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a similar sales focused environment;
· Excellent problem solving, multitasking and time management skills;
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
· Ability to handle difficult situations and customer concerns with confidence;
· Strong computer skills;
· Detail orientated with excellent organizational and follow-up skills;
· Responsible and motivated with a can-do attitude.
· Attend product knowledge training sessions as required
The position offers a competitive employment package and compensation commensurate with experience in a friendly and collaborative work environment.
Kindly forward your resume and with cover letter via email
North Star Hardware welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
For more information, check us out online at www.northstarhardware.ca/
The Contractor Sales Associate assists the Contractor Sales Manager with all contractor-related sales. They will be a critical part of the Contractor Sales team in helping reach sales quotas and ensuring contractors are satisfied.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Floor Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Contractor Sales Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
Resolve issues related to contractor sales;
· Maintain a strong level of knowledge and understanding of the needs of the business (short and long-term objectives and goals) in order to align solutions to meeting these needs;
Provide support for order fulfillment for contractors;
Review, adjust and approve orders for fulfillment;
Assist in developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to increase sales;
Help ensure the sales team operates in an efficient and profitable manner, ensuring all budgetary guidelines are adhered to;
Assist in running sales reports and communicate information to senior management;
Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
· Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy; and
· Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Experience: sales: 2 years (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.