Website Shadybrook Resort
RV Resort & Marina
Operations Assistant (Grounds & Maintenance) – Weekends off!
Term: Seasonal F/T or P/T with weekends off, OR flexible days off to fit your needs
Start dates between: April 3-24, 2023
End of season: September 3 to October 27
2 positions availableShadybrook Resort is an RV Resort & Marina right on Lake Windermere in Windermere, BC. Operating since 1957, the Resort offers seasonal rentals for 156 RV sites, 4 cabins, and 80 marina slips which means you don’t have a nightly revolving door of new guests.
A day in the life of an Operations Assistant has you working lakeside in an amazing community full of friendly, long-time residents. Is there a better seasonal gig out there? We don’t think so. Apply today and start working the outdoor lake life!
We are happy to welcome everyone to our team whether you have a little or a lot of experience. If you’ve got the right attitude and willingness to learn, we will train you. If you have lots of experience & expertise, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect what you bring to the table.
Sound amazing? Apply today via email with your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with Attention to Mike DuBois.
This is an outdoor, hands-on position. There are a wide variety of duties with limited repetition. There are many opportunities to learn new skills and apply past experiences. Work as part of a small team.
Some of the duties the Operations Assistants will perform include:
– Maintain lawns: spring cleanup, irrigation, weekly cutting and trimming.
– Spring cleanup of grounds including leaf collection and tree trimming.
– Garbage and recycling collection.
– Maintaining and fixing equipment, buildings, and infrastructure.
– Supply trips to various Invermere locations.
– Have a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude.
– Be willing and able to learn new skills quickly.
– Be self-motivated and work safely with limited supervision. Be able to problem solve.
– Be in good physical condition and be able to perform tasks over a full workday.
– Handyman skills and an interest in fixing things is an asset.
– Be willing to learn proper use of a variety of equipment including: golf cart, ride on lawn mower, dump trailer, leaf blower, trimmer, etc.
– A valid driver’s license is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.