Website Valley Zipline Adventures
This is the perfect role for a High School Student! Recreation Attendants will be responsible for
assisting Aerial Attendants in the daily operation of our Rock Wall, Puma Plummet, Aerial Park, and
Eurobungy from ground level.
You are tasked with maintaining safety standards and working with the public, keeping them
happy, confident, and motivated while participating in the Adventure Zone activities.
– Assist Supervisor with daily set-up and take-down of the Recreation Equipment
– Assist Supervisor with daily equipment and recreation facility inspections
– Assist Supervisor with the sizing of harnesses and helmets to guests
– Assist Supervisor with the monitoring of guest time limits on activities
– Engage with guests from the ground and give them challenges to motivate them
– Cleaning of equipment, trails, basecamp, and any other light duties that may arise
– Must be at least 14 years old
– No prior work experience is necessary, but it is an asset
– Comfortable working in a team environment under supervision
– Comfortable talking to guests and engaging them in their activities from the ground
– Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills. Able to foster teamwork
and take initiative.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.