Website Valley Zipline Adventures
Zipline Guides are responsible for facilitating our 7-Zipline Course. You will guide multiple
groups a day and give them a top-of-the-line experience to create memories of a lifetime.
Candidates must be hardworking and in good physical shape. Training will begin between April
& June, depending on individual start dates. Full-Time Hours are guaranteed from Late June until Early September
– Fit gear to guests, facilitate training course, supervise guests throughout tours
– Facilitate up to 3 zipline tours a day. Assist Adventure Zone when needed
– Provide interpretive information to guests during tours
– Perform daily gear and course inspections
– Assist with site management (trails & parking lot) and basic cleaning duties
– No Prior Zipline or Ropes Course experience necessary, but it is an asset
– Comfortable moving around at height in suspension, moderate heavy lifting, climbing
ladders and stairs, reaching, pulling, and stretching
– First Aid Training is not required, but it is an asset
– Strong leadership, communication, and problem solving skills. Able to foster teamwork
and work well in high pressure situations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.